1) Your fashion magazine subscription is out of control
2) You stress because there aren’t enough men’s fashion magazines
3) The extra office space looks like a small showroom
4) All black clothing is more than just a uniform. It is now your constant go-to
5) Purusing JustJared and US Weekly are no longer guilty pleasures but necessities.
6) Vogue desk-side day is your Christmas
7) Finally getting a reply from that editor that has gone dark is worthy of fireworks
8) Fashion week is when your inbox becomes a war-zone
9) Running in heels is your cardio
10) Checking social media went from casual obsession to compulsive necessity
By: Rachel Oliva-Valdes
If you’re in the market for a New York PR Agency to handle your next campaign, please contact AMP3 PR at 646-827-9594 or email us at email@example.com.